Friday, May 26, 2017

Catching up!

Important Dates:

Tuesdays: library
May 29: No School
June 16: Last day of school, dismissal 11:00

I can't believe we have only a few weeks left. The students and I are having a difficult time trying to realize that we won't be a class all together next year. I have had so much fun with the group!  I am not ready to say goodbye to this class.

The leadership team at school is collecting data. Please fill out the survey at this link: https://goo.gl/forms/aOWW8GPp0ZU5jNNj1


Shelburne Farms:
We had a great time at Shelburne Farms. I think it only rained getting on the buses. We were able to catch bugs, salamanders, worms, and frogs in the pond and forest. We learned you need to rub dirt on your hands before picking up these creatures. a lot of students fell asleep on the bus ride home. I took a long nap as soon as I got home after school!










Foster Grandparent Recognition Dinner:
Earlier this month, I was able to go to the annual Foster Grandparent Recognition Dinner. It was fun celebrating Nana (Marion Kennedy) for all the help she gives us. Hooray for all the Foster Grandparents!

No comments:

Post a Comment