Wednesday, August 27, 2014

First Day of First Grade!

There is nothing like the first day of first grade! We had a great first day. We focused on routines and expectations, which we continue over the next few weeks.

In your child's home folder, I put a notice with some more info about first grade. One thing I forgot to mention is feel free to send in a water bottle for your child to leave on their desk. Please make sure it is a water bottle that can close to help prevent spills. Also, please put your child's name on the water bottle.

Remember, if you need to get in touch with me, feel free to send me an e-mail or note (njohnson@wsdschoolsorg). I'm sure the children will sleep well tonight. In our closing meeting of the day, many students said they were going to take a nap when they got home. We were all tired by the end of the day!

Have a super night!

No comments:

Post a Comment